The Tulip is a beautiful flower, with large, colorful petals, and pretty green leaves. They are usually the first bright symbol of Spring.
Peach colored Tulips symbolize friendship, gratitude and tender feelings.
This lovely Hard Enamel Cloisonné pin was inspired by a trip to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival in Washington, where millions of vibrant Tulips fill the fields each and every Spring.
- 1 1/4” tall and 1/2" wide
- High Polished 10K Plated Gold Base
- Comes with a secure Flat Head Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated and designed by Samantha Leung